Description: The doors are painted black following the war and No. 2 has new windows, replaced after being hit by a bomb in April 1942. A pram stands on the private lawn. Note the extensive modifications to the windows and awnings and shutters. Carefully composed to avoid showing the spire of St. Andrew's Church behind. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.